Bird Control Services
De'Kriminators - Best Bird Control Services Provider in Bangalore | Get Rid of Birds with our Professional Services.
Professional bird removal and deterrent services are critical for businesses to effectively remove pest birds, avoid property damage and reduce the health risks associated with the presence of pest birds. Dekriminators can help with that.
Birds often gain entry into a premise through loading bay areas or damaged roofing. Bird nests, located inside and outside a premise, can clog drains, pose a fire risk near lighting and other features and their droppings can be a liability by creating a slip and fall risk. Introducing effective bird deterrents at the first sign of an infestation will help to keep your property in good condition as well as maintain a safe environment for your business to operate in.
Birds are beautiful creatures beloved by most people who enjoy watching their flight outdoors. But once they invade a building or an area, birds can create serious problems with their nests and droppings. More than that, their germs and parasites can cause as many as 60 different diseases, infections, and illnesses in humans. Some of these diseases include salmonella, meningitis, encephalitis and more. Dekriminator’s dedicated to providing bird removal services that keep everyone safe.
Some bird species are considered a real nuisance for businesses. Most pest birds gain entry into premises through loading bay areas or damaged roofing. They are known to:
- Property damage by dislodging roof tiles, blocking guttering, building nests and leaving droppings that corrode building material.
- Be aggressive and attack customers and employees, especially during the breeding season when they are defending their young.
- Carry fleas, mites, ticks, lice and other biting insects which can spread diseases and pose a serious health risk.
- Adopting expert bird control measures sooner rather than later will ensure your business is protected against the hazards associated with pest birds.
At Dekriminator, we’re the experts in effective bird control. We have a wide range of discreet, cost-effective and humane control measures that won’t harm the birds or disrupt your business.
Many of the bird species in India are good to have around, thanks to their attractive plumage and mesmerising birdsong. However, when a large number of birds flock together in a roosting site, it can lead to serious consequences such as:
- Contamination of raw materials and finished goods, causing revenue losses. Birds can cause property damage by dislodging roof tiles, blocking the guttering system with their nests and leaving droppings that corrode building material.
- Safety risks to employees and customers – slippery bird droppings may cause slip and fall accidents.
- Suspension of business and audit failures due to poor hygiene sighted during inspection.
- Food contamination that may lead to business closure/ suspension by public health authorities.
- Negative impact on business image and reputation.
- Awful sight of bird droppings can discourage potential customers from patronising.
- Bird droppings may fall on customers, resulting in negative reviews from the bad experience and potentially complaints.
- Birds can become aggressive and attack the employees or customers, especially during their breeding season when they are defending their young.
Types of nuisance birds
There are a number of bird species that often warrant professional help to control or remove:
- Pigeons: Known as one of the dirtiest birds, pigeons get this moniker because of their lack of housekeeping skills. Their nests can quickly turn into a trove of feces, debris, and more.
- Starlings: Known for going to the bathroom right where they eat, starlings travel in huge numbers and enjoy congregating in grassy areas. They prefer to nest in buildings, trees, and any nook they can find.
- Sparrows: This aggressive bird will fight for food and makes a lot of noise in the process. They like to start fights with other birds and, when in the city, are prone to nesting in buildings
- Grackles: A bird that likes to travel in packs, grackles are noisy and create a huge amount of waste around them. They are also aggressive, consuming a large amount of food as they travel through.
- Geese: They’re known to be extremely territorial and will attack if you get close to their nests, which are very big and seem to be everywhere.
- Gulls: Seagulls aren’t just found near oceans, but any body of water such as a lake or river. They’ll eat anything, and the resulting droppings can cause structural damage.
Dekriminator’s professional bird control solutions
At Dekriminator, our wide range of effective bird proofing methods offer you unobtrusive ways of dispersing pest bird populations safely and discreetly.
- Bird Spikes: The spikes prevent birds from roosting by gently pushing them off balance and forcing them to alight elsewhere.
- Bird Net System: The net forms a physical barrier that prevents birds from returning to their preferred nesting or roosting sites.
- Bird Wire: The wires form an uneven platform which prevent the birds from loafing and roosting.
Besides effective solutions, a successful bird management programme also requires much planning and time to implement, which is why we have developed our scope of work to manage your bird infestation effectively:
Thorough surveys to be conducted to determine the extent of their infestation, their roosting and nesting sites, evaluate the health and safety risks involved and decide on the best control methods.
- Cleaning up of droppings in the building.
- The service technicians are given extensive training on what needs to be done to make sure that the setting up process is in compliance with safety and health policy.
At Dekriminator, we offer effective bird control solutions for business to ensure complete control of infestation at your premise. For more information, talk to our pest experts.
Dekriminator’s bird proofing services
- While most birds in their natural environment are perfectly harmless, birds can host more than 60 transmittable diseases, including salmonellosis, encephalitis and cryptococcosis. Besides posing potential danger to people’s health, they can also put your business at risk. The key in getting rid of bird infestation is early detection and effective bird deterrent methods by an expert pest controller.
Birds pests are well known to carry a range of diseases and are hosts to other insect pests. Humans can also develop symptoms similar to influenza from the spores from bird droppings. Professional bird control is not only critical to avoid damage to your property but also to minimise the health risks posed by the presence of certain birds.
Pigeons, for example, are hosts to parasitic pests such as ticks, fleas and bird mites, which can spread to people. The pest insects live on the birds, their droppings and nesting materials. The parasites can invade buildings in search of a new food source.
Gull and pigeon diseases
Some of the diseases carried by pigeons and gulls could make you seriously ill. It is important to act at the first sign of a bird infestation to avoid these associated health hazards.
- Salmonella – this bacterium is deposited where pigeons or gulls defecate. It can lead to Salmonellosis and Paratyphoid fever.
- Psittacosis – also called Ornithosis or pigeon fancier’s lung. This infection can be transmitted by inhaling the bacteria from dried droppings or handling feathers of infected pigeons or gulls.
- Fowl pest – known also as fowl plague. This virus can be transmitted to people when they’re exposed to faecal and other excretions from infected pigeon birds.
- Escherichia coli (E.Coli) – mainly spread by gulls, it can lead to illnesses such as gastro-enteritis and septicaemia.
- Fungal infections – include Histoplasmosis and Cryptococcosis and are carried within bird droppings from gulls.
- Bird mites – often found in nests and roosting places. They feed mainly on bird blood but will also bite humans.
Tips for getting rid of pest birds
Once you have some idea of what birds are looking for, you can do things that will make your property less attractive to them. For example:
- Clean up debris – Birds love areas that are littered with paper, plant debris, weeds, grass, twigs and other things they can easily pick up and use for their nests. Keeping areas near your buildings or home can make your property less attractive and more likely the birds will go elsewhere
- Lock up food – If you often throw away food in garbage bags or use garbage cans that have either no lids or unsecure lids, then you may want to change those habits. Make sure food waste is locked up tight and sealed up to prevent birds from getting at it.
- Remove access points – Birds can use ledges, window sills, cracks in wood, eaves and holes in the roof to build their nests. By adding deterrents, sealing up holes and making those places less attractive to birds, you can stop them from using them as nesting places.
Service details :
Duration : 30-45 mins
Turnaround Time : 2–3 hrs – depends on the area size